Quantum Niagara Financial Policies
Quantum’s payment policy is as follows:
- Payment in full is required at time of registration. Postdated cheques are acceptable.
- We accept credit, cheque, debit or cash payments. Monthly payment option is in the form of postdated cheques only.
- Family discount-10% discount for second and third child registered on the same day
- Gymnastics Ontario requires a $30 annual fee (July-June) for insurance coverage. Non-refundable.
- A $25 fee will be charged for all returned payments.
- Quantum’s Refund/Credit Policy is as follows:
- It is our refund policy that for children under the age of 5 trying the program for the first time, that they be entitled to a refund before the fourth class minus fees for all classes attended plus a $30 administrative fee.
- For all other athletes, the refund policy is as follows: There are no refunds after the start date of all programs. Class credits will be issued for medical reasons that occur during the session accompanied by a doctor’s note. This request must be accompanied by a doctor’s note and the credit will be calculated from the date of notice of withdrawal minus classes attended and a $30 administrative fee.
- Refunds may be requested 14 days prior to the start date of the program. A $30 administrative fee will apply.
- There are no refunds for missed classes. Make up classes are not provided.
- Quantum Niagara Program Policies
- Quantum reserves the right to change, combine or cancel classes at its discretion
- Quantum reserves the right to remove athletes from programs who display disruptive or disrespectful behavior, either towards coaches or other athletes.
- Proper attire is to be worn by everyone in the gym, long hair tied back, and no jewelry (stud earrings only), bare feet!
- Parents are not allowed in the gym with the exception of the parents participating in the Gym Tots program.
- Bathrooms are for gymnasts only except for the bathroom at the entrance to the gym.
- Absolutely no flash photography at any time
- Please be ON TIME picking up your children after class. Consistently picking up athletes late will result in a $10 fee per 30 min added to your account.
- Quantum is a peanut free zone
- Please mind your speed coming down into the driveway. Be aware of kids in the parking lot.
- Competitive testing available anytime upon request
- Gymnasts must wait in the viewing area until class start or invited into the gym by a coach
Publication Release- Release for electronically published child information
Quantum publishes a variety of information about our club on our website and social media sites. Your digital acknowledgement gives Quantum permission for this information to be published.
I hereby release Quantum Niagara Inc., volunteers and web designers from any liability resulting from, or connected with the publication of this information.